D'Cinnamons - Super girl

Berita Harian Depok

Intro : Dm A# C Dm A# C 2x

Dm
It’s not suppose to feel
A#                   C
 It’s not suppose to be like this
Dm           A#        C
I’m not what I used to be
Dm
I feel that I can’t breath
A#                   C
 I feel that I can’t be my self
Gm               C
Strong when I’m alone
Dm                     A#        C
I’d try to get you out of my mind
    Dm                       A#     C
And many times I try to step on the ground
    Dm                           A#       C
But shades of you, taste of you, smell of you
   Gm             B
Oh spinning on my head…
Gm          B
Going crazy just because of you
Reff:

Take me out of here...
C
Take me out of here...
A#               C
I’m not my self, not I used to be
F
 Yes, I am strong
C               A#
 I used to be a supergirl
C
 Well I just miss being me

Interlude :  Dm A# C Dm A# C 2x
Dm A#  C                    Dm       A#   C
So long, I’ve blame my self dreamin about you
Dm                    A#           C
I don’t want to stop and I hate to be alone
     Gm                C
Just tell me where you are
Dm                     A#   B
I’m looking for you at many places
      Dm                        A#        C
Never bored asking people about where you are
    Dm                               A#         C
Hey don’t you dare treat me like you don’t know me
           Gm  
Now you’re out of my world
           A#       C
Don’t know where to find you
Back to Reff:
Gm C#M7/D#              Gm 
No.. that strong little girl
   C#M7/D#             Gm  Am A# C
No.. I don’t wanna be alone 
C                C                F C D# A# C
You control me.. you control me.. oh..
F                C             D# A# C
You control me.. you control me
F           C            D#    
The way you are makes me don’t wanna go
A#        C
Won’t be alone anymore

Coda :
F C D# A# C
F D# Dm A# C
F D# Dm A# C
F
You control me..

Lirik dan Chord Powered by Blogger