de'Siruz - You're Mine

Berita Harian Depok

G         C
take me away,
     G         D
to a story of love
   G      C
so I can feel
   G           D
the pain that u felt
Em        C            D
what I`ve done to yourself
Em    C       D
it`s all my fault,

G        C
maybe I`ve gone,
G        D
from the power of love
G        C
so I forgot, 
G        D
that you were mine
Em        C    D
please forgive me
Em        C    D
so I can have you again
     C
tonight

C          D
what should I do?
   Bm                   E
to change all my fault, forever
Am           D       D7
so I can tell the world,

     G
that you
   D             Em
only one in my heart
    D            C
I want you to be mine,
 Bm
forever
    Am                     D
cause there’s nothing else like you
   G 
love u
   D           Em
only one I can do
  E             C
to show how much i need you
  E                  Am
and cause I want to tell
    D     G
that you`re mine

Lirik dan Chord Powered by Blogger