Five For Fighting - Superman

Berita Harian Depok

Intro : C G Am F

C    G
I can`t stand to fly
Am  F
I`m not that naive
C    G
I`m just out to find
   Am             F
The better part of me

   C    G
I`m more than a bird...I`m more than a plane
      Am    F
More than some pretty face beside a train
     C      G   F 
And it`s not easy to be me

C     G
Wish that I could cry
Am  F
Fall upon my knees
C         G
Find a way to lie
   Am   F
About a home I`ll never see

   C                G
It may sound absurd...but don`t be naive
 Am    F
Even heroes have the right to bleed
C  G
I may be disturbed...but won`t you concede
 Am     F
Even heroes have the right to dream
    C  G   F 
It`s not easy to be me

Am      G      F    
Up, up and away...away from me
     D  Am        D
It`s all right...you can all sleep sound tonight
    F      G
I`m not crazy...or anything...
C                  G
I can`t stand to fly
C                 G
I`m not that naive
C                       G
Men weren`t meant to ride
     Am                       F
With clouds between their knees
             C                    G
I`m only a man in a silly red sheet
           Am                   F
Digging for kryptonite on this one-way street
          C                   G
Only a man in a funny red sheet
            Am                   F
Looking for special things inside of me
It`s not easy to be me

Lirik dan Chord Powered by Blogger